Welcome to Camp Manitou, a summer camp for boys ages 7 to 16, located in the beautiful Belgrade Lakes region of Maine. Founded in 1947, Manitou is one of the nation’s foremost camps. We’re sure that after you learn about our outstanding summer camp staff, facilities, program, and activities, you’ll understand why so many boys make Manitou their summer home
- Choose from over 50 age-appropriate activities
- Located on the beautiful Belgrade Lakes in Maine
- College League, Color War & Overnight Trips
- Small bunk sizes and 2:1 camper to counselor ratio
How We Accommodate International Campers:
Campers from all over the globe have been a part of the Manitou family since we were founded in 1947. Last summer, we had campers and staff members from 26 states and 13 countries.
Before arriving at camp, our international families are in constant communication with one of our directors. We help our families complete the enrollment process, set up transportation arrangements, mail you a camp catalog and packing list, provide resources for 1st time sleep away camp families and send you some cool Manitou gear! We are always available to answer any question you may have about camp. When your son arrives in the US, we will have a dedicated member of our staff at the airport waiting in excitement to bring him to Camp.
We contact all of our international families upon your son’s arrival at camp and will be in constant communication over the summer. We provide daily newsletters, blogs, and photos on our website so you can see what your son is up to and we schedule phone calls every two weeks. Emails and lets can be sent to your son daily. We are looking forward to seeing your son at Manitou this summer!
2019 Dates & Rates
First Session (June 22nd – July 15th) – $8,100
Second Session (July 16th – August 9th) – $8,100
Full Session (June 22nd – August 9th) – $13,550
Land Sports & Adventure
- Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Street Hockey, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, European Handball, Archery, BMX Biking, Mountain Biking, Overnight Camping, Climbing Tower, Ninja Warrior Course, Fencing, Golf, Gaga, Dodgeball, Riflery, High & Low Ropes Course, Zip Line, Tennis, Track & Field, Yoga, Squash
- 2D & 3D Animation, Newspaper, Digital Photography, Ceramics, Radio & Music Production, Theatre & Set Design, Videography, Woodworking, Culinary, Camp Band, Lego Robotics
- Swimming (Recreational & Competitive), Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking, Wake Surfing, Wake Boarding, Waterskiing, Sailing, Paddle Boarding, Fishing, CPR & Lifeguard Training, Banana Boating
Sunsets at Camp Manitou
Contact: Camp Manitou
Read Next: Consuming Kinetics Dance Camp