Camp Mountain Chai creates a community to inspire a love of Jewish living through fun, friendship, discovery, and exploration. Continue reading “Camp Mountain Chai”
Throughout the years, the Shorefront Y Summer Day Camp has become a second home for campers and their families alike. Continue reading “Shorefront Y”
Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake is a co-ed Jewish overnight camp for children in grades 2-8. Located in upstate New York’s beautiful Hudson River Valley, we offer an elective-based program featuring horse-back riding, basketball, cooking, soccer, ceramics, music, softball, swimming, street hockey, archery, nature, drama, field trips, tennis, video production, a climbing tower, a petting zoo, a high ropes course, and so much more.
Camp Creates Community.
Through In The City Camps, your whole family can make meaningful connections in your backyard.
Let’s face it, 2020 has been rough! Children have experienced many losses in 2020 driven by school activities, playdates, and camps were canceled. Their routines were disrupted, their spirituality has been dented, and their ability to just be kids was damaged. Children need camp this summer more than ever.
In The City Camps is an immersive day camp that mirrors the experiences and community of overnight camp. Day camps like ours also:
- provide formative experiences by enabling a cycle of positive growth and support for children.
- build the foundation for successful away-from-home experiences of longer duration for children.
- provide the camp experience for children either too young or too anxious to leave home, or for families who cannot afford overnight camp.
- impact campers from all types of Jewish backgrounds and shape their Jewish journeys.
- have the ability to encourage family involvement and shared communal values.
Why choose In The City Camps? We are a day camp with an overnight camp feel!
- Our culturally Jewish, values-based experience builds deep connections with other Jewish children in the community and fits with all family backgrounds. They also gain an understanding of what it means to show kindness, respect, and joy.
- Our choice-based activity options promote independence among campers, allow them to try new things, and build 21st Century skills (collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication).
- Our welcoming environment and amazing staff help every camper feel at home and make friends. We are inclusive of all learning and personality types. Campers who need a little quiet time can take a break while the ones who crave excitement can be on the zipline.
- Our commitment to safety – physical and emotional – is our No. 1 priority. We work with experts to implement COVID-precaution and security measures, counselors practice empathetic listening, and we know where each camper is throughout the day.
In The City Camps will be running camp in two locations this summer and we can’t wait to see all of our smiling campers’ faces! Learn more at www.inthecitycamps.org
Contact: In The City Camps
Read More: Atlanta Workshop Players
What do you think about this business?
Does this sound like somewhere you would send your kids?
Are we missing your favorite camp?
We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts!
Kids love experiencing adventures with their friends and making new friends along the way. The easy-to-use app built to make communication with parents an efficient and enjoyable experience.
The platform provides a fully secured and personal capability to share your camp selections with other parents so your children can enjoy the most enriching programs.
Discover More Users
Thousands of parents in your area are waiting to connect with businesses like yours. Coordinate camps and enrichment programs for children throughout the US.
Partnering with us will give you access to new parents in your area, who are interested in your business or summer camp.
We know an improvement in your site’s traffic is important to you. Increase your unique visitors with real parents, in real-time.
Analytics + Rankings
We encourage relevant content through our unique workflow process, that’ll improve your Google ranking.
Since 1952, Camp Young Judaea Texas has provided life-changing summers to thousands of children! We offer a fun, supportive environment where campers can explore, challenge themselves, and develop their passions. Continue reading “Camp Young Judaea”