Children’s Innovation Center is a non-profit organization which brings transformative education and experience to students Ages 7 to 18 through advanced workshops, seminars, and opportunities.
Our courses offer experiential and project-based learning with a focus on social responsibility and are customized for the age groups – Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School students.
- Computer Science Courses & Coding Academy (Grades 2 to 12)
- Science & Engineering Interdisciplinary Courses (Grades 5 to 12)
- STEAM Transformative Education Courses (Grades 5 to 12)
- STEM-Plus Advanced Level Course (has prerequisites – grades 5 to 12)
- Biological Science & Biotechnology Courses (Grades 7 to 12)
- College Test Prep SAT / ACT / AP Computer Science Courses, College Counselling and Application Services (Grades 9 to 12)
- Youth Leadership Program (Grades 7 to 12)
Our unique value proposition:
Many kids are unable to make observations around themselves and turn the problems around them into ideas and opportunities. We show kids how to make an observation, conduct research, apply their acquired knowledge, identify their own passion and potential, understand the basic economy and market functions, support and encourage students to confidently take on real-life problems and create sustainable solutions.
We are the only institution that probes into the child’s interests (STEM or non-STEM), teach them methods and tools to formulate ideas and pursue potential opportunities. Children would gain confidence and courage to REACH FOR THEIR STAR!
Contact: Children’s Innovation Center