Welcome to Thomas School Day Camp
Camp gives kids the skills they need to thrive in the world. Horses build confidence, responsibility, compassion, and kindness. Thomas School of Horsemanship is the only Long Island day camp that expands the gift of camp exponentially with the gift of horses!
What benefits do children derive from camp at the Thomas School of Horsemanship?
• Experiences that develop confidence,
• The ability to communicate,
• To work as a team,
• To take on responsibility,
• To be creative and innovative,
• To want to make the world a better place.
How do horses bring out the best in children?
• Caring for a horse creates a sense of Responsibility
• Interacting with a living being teaches Respect
• Creating a bond with a kind, gentle creature shows Compassion
• Being in control of an animal larger than yourself grants Confidence
• And the shared love for horses builds Friendships that last
All of this allows us to give children a unique experience which will help them thrive in the world!
Contact: Thomas School of Horsemanship
Read Now: Wealthy Habits
What do you think about this business?
Does this sound like somewhere you would send your kids?
Are we missing your favorite camp?
We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts!