Overview of Soccer Skills Camp
New York Red Bulls Youth Programs offers soccer skills camps at various locations throughout New York, New Jersey, and select towns within Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Camps typically run for three or six hours per day over a five day period and are offered for boys and girls. Each day is carefully structured to ensure optimal learning and fun.
- Introduction and mastery of skill in a fun learning environment. This is achieved through maximum ball contacts, expert coaching, and daily homework assignments.
- Through Red Bulls Youth Programs camp structure and connection to the professional game, an environment is created that keeps players invested in their own development long after the camp concludes.
- Each day focuses on a different topic, players are assigned to a group based on age and ability levels.
Red Bull Youth Programs Camp Benefits
- Convenient Regional locations
- Beginner to Elite level Curriculum options
- Early Arrival and Extended Day options at select Red Bulls Youth Programs locations
- Early Registration and Sibling Discounts offered
- Complimentary Adidas Red Bulls soccer ball and T-shirt
- Certificate signed by Red Bulls Players
- One complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls regular season home match.
- 1st Team Player Appearance at select camps
- Red Bulls Street Team at select camps
- Professionally trained male and female Coaching Staff
- CPR and First Aid qualified staff
Contact: Red Bulls Youth Programs
Read Now: Swansea Country Club
What do you think about this business?
Does this sound like somewhere you would send your kids?
Are we missing your favorite camp?
We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts!