Camp Daniel – We don’t just do camp, we create experiences that change lives.
Since 1996 Camp Daniel has offered campers with disabilities a fun and loving experience that goes beyond a typical camping program. Campers lives are transformed as they encounter the love of God through fun, dedicated and caring individuals who volunteer to serve as counselors.
Through each week of camp, everyone works toward imparting the belief that each of us has value and been given gifts to offer others. The week-long program is designed to bring constant opportunities for social, spiritual, and personal growth through competitive recreation, chapel, small groups, themed meals, talent shows, dances and more.
By week’s end, each camper understands that God made them, loves them and has a plan for their lives.
Each year over 200 people with disabilities from all around the mid-west spends a week Camp Daniel, having an experience that many describe as the best week of their year.
Want a Featured Blog Like This one? Become A Business Partner Today. Sign-Up Is Fast & Free.
Our goal is to give you the time of your life!
- Every program and activity is adapted so that each person, regardless of ability, can participate.
- We match our campers up one-on-one or two-on-one with a counselor so they can get the full support they need.
- We keep our prices low!
- Compete in recreation like kickball, bowling, fishing, basketball, relay races, carpet ball and more.
- Join in at the chapel and small groups!
- Participate in themed meals like lumberjack, British, Hunting Camp, Hawaiian, ’50s, French (formal), Western and more!
- Be entertained at events like; drive-In movie, red/blue pep rally, dance party, award show, and talent shows.
- Are you a woman? Women can participate in events like High Tea and a Spa day.
- Other activities include crafts, swimming, bingo, carnival and more!
We invite you this summer to participate in the excitement of (competitive) recreation, engaging entertainment and building lifelong friends in an inclusive environment.
Contact: Camp Daniel
Read Next: Camp Reece
You must be logged in to post a comment.