Calling all chefs! Taste Buds Kitchen is offering a full lineup of lip-smacking delicious cooking camps.
Create and taste your way through new and unique menus each week. Popular themes include Around the World, Baking Championship, Cooking Science, Mystery Basket, Cookie and Cupcake Challenge & more.
Engaging, age-appropriate half-day camps are available for kids ages 4-17. Full-day options available for kids 10 and up.
Register online. Don’t wait too long spots fill up quickly.
Contact: Taste Buds Kitchen
Read Now: iCode After School
It’ll take more than COVID-19 to halt America’s rich summer camp tradition. But if nothing else, the 2020 summer camp season has taught an old dog some really cool new tricks. Going virtual has saved the season for camps in states where regulations have shortened or prevented traditional offerings.
And we can show you how to do it. Whether you’re launching a brand new virtual summer camp or transitioning a traditional camp into a virtual format, our eBook has the tips you need to launch your program and get it running like a champ.
Within, you’ll discover:
- Why going virtual is worth it—for both parents and camp owners
- What virtual summer camp is (and what it isn’t)
- Technology concerns to address ahead of time
- When to go with pre-recorded videos, large webinars, or small group chats
- How to calibrate camper time commitments
- Guidance on requiring parent participation/supervision
- Examples taken from a few real virtual summer camps
- How to kick off your camp
- A few final pointers to keep things running smoothly
This season, a great virtual summer camp can set you up for an even better on-site camp next year!
What do you think about this business?
Does this sound like somewhere you would send your kids?
Are we missing your favorite camp?
We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts!