Keep your child active this summer with our 360 Summer Camp! They will learn Krav Maga and self defense, how to deal with bullies, do themed activities, work with other kids, build confidence, and more!
What will your child learn and do at 360 Summer Camp?
- Krav Maga and self defense basics
- Different ways to deal with bullies
- Weapons training
- Different workouts and physical challenges
- Character building activities
- Practice teamwork and work with other campers
- Improve confidence in handling different situations
- Fun activities that fit the session’s theme
Who can attend?
- Kids ages 7-12
- No prior martial arts experience necessary!
- Limited spaces available
What do I need to bring?
- Lunch and a snack Mon-Thur (pizza is provided on Friday)
- Athletic clothes (kids will be barefoot on the mat)
The main instructors are the owners of 360 Krav Maga, Alan and Candace Predolin. They are former military and law enforcement, and teach Krav Maga full-time. There will also be multiple camp counselors composed of current 360 Krav Maga students.
Krav Maga is a self-defense system developed for the Israeli military in the late 1940s. Krav Maga is Hebrew for “contact combat.” The reality is we never know what’s going to happen, so you need to learn how
Each kid will receive a camp t-shirt, pizza on last day, certificate of completion, and anti-bullying materials